Top 10 Funniest Mom Quotes
Motherhood is hard. In an effort to bring some humor to sometimes long, difficult days, I've put together some quotes that make me laugh out loud. Some of them are painfully true but also hilarious. I hope some of these quotes bring a smile to your face!
1. Baby sleep is so confusing...and frustrating sometimes.
2. Everyday I make coffee and heat it up at least 5 times by noon. Then I just give up and buy iced coffee from Chick-fil-a because our small town doesn't have a drive through starbucks.
3. My daughter isn't old enough to form sentences yet but anytime I've babysat children ages 3-8, I usually don't know how to answer 90% of their questions.
4. I'm also an introvert. Just text me.
6. This is so me.
7. Seriously, any employer would be lucky to hire a mother, we've dealt with everything.
8. I've also been carrying around a 30 pound 15 month old all day so who needs a gym?
9. I didn't even take a shower.
I hope these quotes made you laugh or at least brought a smile to your face! Feel free to share these quotes with other mom friends who need a good laugh today!